Offshore Service Offering-Security
- Need to check in the ePO that all the systems have the Latest DAT Versions.
- Need to run a Report/Querry to list down the Systems that don’t have the Latest DAT and work on these Systems to update the same.
- Check that all the Server Tasks in the ePO has completed successfully.
- Run a query to check the list of infected systems
- Need to check if the Replication is happening between the Primary RSA and Secondary RSA.
- Need to login into all Security Devices.
- Check the Net Forensics for any malicious activities or incidents.
- Login into Checkpoint Smart View Monitor and do the health Checkup.
- Login into ASA Firewall do the Health Checkup.
- Troubleshoot any issues pertaining to Security.
- Check that Checkpoint Firewalls in both the DC are in Active/Active Cluster
- Take the Backup of all the devices.
- Look for any temporary rule configured in the devices on client request and update its status.
- Need to Take the Configuration Backup of Net Forensics
- Review the Rules configured in all the devices to make sure that it complies with the Best Practices Policies.
- Look for the License Validity.
- Need to Backup of Bluecoat Reporting Server Database.
- Need to take Checkpoint Log Backup
- Restore the Backup Taken in the Test Environment to check for credibility and prepare a report for the Management.
- Full system Backup Of McAfee ( System as well as Database)