OFFSHORE SERVICE OFFERING – MESSAGING
- Exchange Servers management – Email Services
- Google Email service integration support
- Maintaining the mailbox quota.
- Checking Database health status regularly.
- Monitoring the drives and database threshold limits.
- Managing the exchange database cluster.
- Managing mail queues and mail flows.
- Email tracking / delivery issues.
- Email whitelisting and blacklisting.
- Maintaining email policies
- OWA accessibility issues
- Administration of third party applications (IRON PORT, MIME Sweeper, Widex)
- Coordinating with Backup team to ensure the daily backups successfully taken.
- Helping to backup team for data restoration.
- Handling tickets and maintain tickets queues
- Coordinating with third party vendors for day to day issues. (Microsoft/Mimesweeper/IRON Port etc)
- Managing Public folder
- Troubleshooting the Exchange server alerts
- Troubleshooting Database and log issues
- Coordinating with the storage team for provisioning disk space.
- Attending team meetings if scheduled
- Providing data and information to Mecom transforamation team on request.
- Coordinating with Google apps team if they need any help.
- Coordinating with Security team if AV patches not updated.
- Oncall support during non-business hours.
- Regular drive capacity management on exchange servers.
- Managing Send/Receive connectors
- Addition and deletion of Accepted domains
- Generating weekly reports.
- Servers downtime window planned.
- Attending weekly CAB meetings
- Creating Change request for changes if needed.
- Coordinating with Backup team to ensure the weekly backups successfully taken.
- Oncall support during weekends.
- Administrating and managing servers.
- Upgrading software installations and patch rollups to messaging environment. (As suggested by third party software vendors like IRON/MIME/Widex)
- Coordinating for patch upgradation (Servicepacks / Microsoft rollups)
- Involving with in-flight projects
- Working on Google apps mailbox migration tasks
- Generating monthly reports (Includes Server counts/Mailbox counts/Database growth status etc)
- Disk capacity planning.
- Coordinating with storage team and increasing disk quota based on disk capacity management strategy.
- Maintaining asset management
- Renewing the Certificates
- Coordinating for server contract renewals.
- Maintain disaster recovery plans, regular review to ensure D/R strategy aligns with business requirements
- Licensing renewals
- Building new servers
- Providing Service improvement plan (SIP)
- Planning for disk spaces based on database growth.